Monday, March 14, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 5

Hello Challengers!  Today was a busy day of bookkeeping for a friend, an appointment and teaching.  I took the opportunity for 5 minutes of pranayama, 25 minutes of asana, and 20 minutes of meditation, which really cleared my brain!

I also took time out to get some containers for the goods I plan to make while moving toward adopting a zero waste lifestyle.  (I am inspired!)  I also bought two books, and created a meetup group called Zero Waste Tahoe.  Those who are interested in coming to group meetings to support each other in this endeavor (you don't have to be perfect!) can go to the meetup group site here http://www.meetup.com/Zero-Waste-Tahoe/.  I'm excited about the chance to meet others who are interested in this idea, as well!

Well, I guess that's all for today and I'll "see" you tomorrow!

Namaste,
Julie

No comments: