Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 21 - The End???

Hello Faithful Challengers,

Today was a fine day.  I did 1 1/2 hours of asana, 20 minutes of meditation, and 40 minutes of yoga nidra.

Some of you have told me about the difference this Challenge has made in your life.  I am thrilled for you!!!  And, I am very proud of you for sticking with it.  You inspire me.  I've had a great deal of fun hearing from you and experiencing the Challenge along with you.  Although I said the Challenge was 21 days long, I actually planned for 22 days.  I did this to say that just because the Challenge is 21 days long, that doesn't mean your practice has to end.  So, I challenge you to take this a step further.  Take your practice from 21 days to 22 days and beyond.  You have had a chance to feel the difference a consistent practice can make in your lives in just 21 days.  How much more can you do for yourself?  How big a difference can a long-term, consistent practice make for you?  Now that you know what it can do for you and for your life, how can you not continue?

Feel free to use the Facebook discussion page and wall to tell me and each other about your practice, or you can email me.  Feel free to ask questions!  I'll still tell you about my practice here and there during blog posts and newsletters.  (If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, there is a link on the website and the blog site, or you can ask me to add you to the list.)  Whatever you do, don't stop your practice!  You've got a jump on it; keep it going!  This won't be the last challenge, even for this year, but don't stop and wait for another challenge to get back into your practice.  You are worth it!

Namaste,
Julie

No comments: