Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 4 - Keepin' That Promise

I was very tired today, but still kept my promise to myself and to all of you.  I did 35 minutes of asana and 15 minutes of meditation.  It was a mellow, more gentle practice, suitable for a tired girl, and I was pleased to have much more energy afterward.  After practice I went out to do some shopping.  I had been reading about a family with a zero-waste lifestyle, and I wanted to buy a couple things to institute some of the ideas in my own life.  (I do think it sounds funny to go shopping to work toward participating in a more minimalist life.  LOL)  If you are interested in spending less money and taking better care of our planet, check out this blog http://zerowastehome.blogspot.com/p/tips.html.

In yoga, we and our planet are one.  When we take care of our planet we take care of ourselves.  What ways do you take care of the planet and yourself?

I look forward to my practice tomorrow and hearing about your practices.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You are inspiring!

Unknown said...

Thanks!