Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 15 - Keepin' On

Hello Challengers,

Today was a day to keep on keepin' on.  It was a busy day in Reno, helping my partner at the hospital (he had an outpatient procedure) and we were not able to get back to Incline Village due to the snow and the closing of Mt. Rose Highway and I-80.  Due to my inability to get back up the hill, tomorrow's 7:30 and 9:00 a.m. classes are canceled. Hopefully, I will be able to get back up the hill tomorrow morning and won't have to cancel the 12:15 meditation or the 6:00 p.m. Rock 'n Roll Yoga.

Today, I did 35 minutes of asana and 15 minutes of meditation.  I was able to do my practice in spite of the events of the day only because I was determined to do what is best for me.  There are few times when we are truly not able to do what is in our best interests.  We only have to pay attention and treat ourselves with the love and care we deserve.  You are important and you deserve your best!

Namaste,
Julie

2 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

Hope you make it back.

Unknown said...

We got back on later on Friday afternoon. WOW! What a bunch of snow we got!