Friday, December 12, 2003

Happy Friday! Yesterday afternoon, I went to Carson City to run a couple errands. On the way back, I started singing a Christmas carol with the radio. (If you must know, it was "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". LOL) I must be getting into the spirit of the season!

This morning, local TV was filled with news of the holiday food drive. It reminded me to decide what I would do this year for those less fortunate than I. It doesn't have to be anything big, a can of food, an hour of time, a cash donation, or even a simple prayer. Have you thought about what you might do? If you have some ideas, please post them in the guestbook.

I am also interested in holiday traditions. Is there something special you and/or your family do during the holiday season? Please share! Ciao!

No comments: